Mohabbat

"Mohabbat bhi Zindagi ki tarah hoti hai
Har mod asaan nehi hota, har mod pe khushiya nehi milti.
Jab hum zindagi ka saath nehi chhodte toh
Mohabbat ka saath kyun chhode??
---Mohabbatein

2016-03-11

Puzzle


yesterday night Suddenly my sleep broke nearly at 3 AM---the caller was calling, I realized I had to go; I had to respond to the call. My body, my mind and my heart were knocking me again and again to respond to the call. There was a pin drop silence around me, everyone was sleeping deeply. I did not expect the call in that time. I thought that I will get the call in morning, but the caller arrived much earlier and I had to go. Leaving my bed I started to run and reached there without making any noise. The caller came, but not as easily as I expected. We spent few minutes together and then the caller left me giving me the best pleasure of the world, enormous peace of mind, and my whole body became so cool. Lying in the bed I was enjoying all these feelings; I enjoyed for 15 Minutes and then slept again. No one came to know about my activity.

This thought came into my mind while I was enjoying those fantastic feelings for 15 minutes and then realized that it is a good puzzle, because until I say the truth, you all will think---Who is the caller? What happened yesterday night?

So, please share your thoughts (Whatever it is) and try to solve this puzzle…

Winner will be announced tomorrow morning at 10 AM

Think Different, Think easy…

3 comments: