Mohabbat

"Mohabbat bhi Zindagi ki tarah hoti hai
Har mod asaan nehi hota, har mod pe khushiya nehi milti.
Jab hum zindagi ka saath nehi chhodte toh
Mohabbat ka saath kyun chhode??
---Mohabbatein

2016-06-16

A Mother


This is a true incident that happened one month ago….


 


Somewhere in India, there is a temple which is very close to my heart. There are lots of memories attached with it. This is the reason whenever I get time I visit that temple and sometime I manage time to visit it. Once I used to go there to make prayers, no-a-days I go there to ask God why he never listens to me.

 


Approx. one month ago one day evening I visited that temple, the temple is mainly of Lord Sri Krishna and Radha Maiya, but there are few more little temple of other god and goddesses surrounding the main temple. After entering there, I visited the idol of Maa Durga, there I saw a lady with her 5 years old son in her lap, she was saying to her son---“don’t worry you will be fine now, I have prayed to Maa Durga to cure you totally, you also pray to her.”

 


Seeing her and her son’s clothes it was very easy to realize that she belongs from a very poor family, her son was suffering from extreme cough and cold. I asked---“have you consulted doctor?”

 


She replied---“Yes I have consulted doctor five days ago when I first time noticed my son’s condition, I thought he will be fine very soon, but he is recovering very slowly.”

 


I was feeling very helpless seeing them, even I could not ask to give her some money for the treatment because I was confused how she will react because kuchh log Garib hote hai lekig sath me bahot khuddar hote hai(there are some people who are poor and possess great self respect).

 


Answering my questions she went away and the only thing I could do is---I prayed for that child and for that mother.

 


After making prayers to Maa Durga I visited the idol of Lord Krishna and Radha, there I met that mom and her son again, there she was also praying for her son and was saying her son to make prayers.

 


 Again I met them when I was standing near the idol of Shivji, she was revolving round the idol and was making prayers loudly, saying repeatedly---“God, cure my son as soon as possible.” This incident brought tears in my eyes.

 


That day I prayed for them only and then I never saw her again, I don’t know whether God listened to her or not, I don’t know whether God listened to my prayers of that day or not.

 


That day I saw a Mother of flesh and blood praying to the Universal Mother (Maa Durga). I don’t know whether God listened to my prayer or not but I thing Maa Durga will surely have listened to that Mother because only a Mother can feel the pain of another Mother.


 


#TrueStory, #MyStory

No comments:

Post a Comment