Mohabbat

"Mohabbat bhi Zindagi ki tarah hoti hai
Har mod asaan nehi hota, har mod pe khushiya nehi milti.
Jab hum zindagi ka saath nehi chhodte toh
Mohabbat ka saath kyun chhode??
---Mohabbatein

2016-09-18

My first ebook

Indian Bloggers
From last one month I was thinking to publish an ebook, but I did not have any idea how to go for it. 

But yesterday I have published my first ebook, it contains the Shayris those I have already shared in blog and in twitter, this is the reason I have kept the book free. it’s always good to make a book of your writings because if you do it then all your writings will be available in one place, though I have separate folders to save my writings but some of them are in half hazards mode, when I search for the folders where I have saved my shayris I have always found that there are so many folders, though I have tried to keep them safe in one place and I have done it few months ago but after finishing the book I found that all my shayris are now in one place with a nice design in the MS word file.


For publication of this book I want to say a big thanks to Prakash B Hegade, he has helped me so much that I can’t describe in words, few days ago I asked for his whatsapp no. and without any hesitation he shared his no.  he is a very busy person, he is doing PhD, he is married and has a child, hope now you can understand how much busy his life is, still whenever I have asked anything he has replied me and guided me. Before publishing the book I frequently asked for his help as I did not have much idea about the process and after publishing the book I was feeling to say sorry to him for disturbing him so much coz after publishing the book I realized how easy the process is and still Prakash did not become irritate for my so many queries.
Not only about ebook publishing he has suggested me how to make cover design.
 as this is first time i am doing these so less probability that everything will be almost perfect, please share your suggestions.

So, you can download my ebook here




No comments:

Post a Comment