Mohabbat

"Mohabbat bhi Zindagi ki tarah hoti hai
Har mod asaan nehi hota, har mod pe khushiya nehi milti.
Jab hum zindagi ka saath nehi chhodte toh
Mohabbat ka saath kyun chhode??
---Mohabbatein

2016-11-15

First Anniversary of my Blog



In which date we celebrate our birthday? 

Naturally the day we take birth…simple answer, is not it?

 But there is a twist in this…actually we get life when we are in the wombs, but we don’t consider or celebrate it as our birthday until we get connected with this world.

This is the reason I will always celebrate 15th Nov. as my blog’s first anniversary and today is that day, though I created my blog on 7th October 2015.


How did I come in this field

I heard the word “blog’ but did not have any idea what is it? Sometime I tried to know from my closed ones but none of my closed ones has the habit of blogging, so naturally they could not guide me. So, it happens that while working in a new field I got some new friends, one of them is Jitendra Pathak, he is a poet and writes shayris also and I must admit that his shayris are much better than me, one day I asked him about blogging, he suggested me to open an account in “Blogger”, I created my account and made some posst, my shayris, still I did not know what to do with this account, I searched google and came to know about “Indiblogger”, applied there to accept my blog and finally I entered in indiblogger on 15th November 2015, that’s the day I saw the world of blogging, I read posts of lots of bloggers.


Notion Broke, Thanks
Once I was trying my capabilities in a field, naturally I asked for help from some people who has good knowledge and has popularity in that field, but surprisingly I got no help from a single person, some of them did not feel to show the minimum gentleness by saying “I am busy”, that time day I learnt a new lesson from them…when you are popular don’t help anyone. 

I was surprised observing their nature, may be some of these people will be famous one day and they will give lectures (motivational speeches) about helping others…ridiculous!!!!


After entering in the field of blogging there were lots of things I had to learn, the first problem I faced is how to add widgets, I was finding it very tough to add the widgets, except this, there were few more things I had to learn, so naturally I asked for help from some of the bloggers whom I found in Indiblogger and these people changed my notion that…yes, still there are some good people who are there to help others , here is the list of those people who has helped me a lot giving suggestions, solving my problems and guiding me, I know almost all of you have heard about this people and read their blogs because they are very popular in the field of blogging…

My biggest thanks to….


 Maitreni
 IlaJi 
 and


One more name I want to add in this list is Hitakshi Bawa…I got connected with her through twitter and I asked her to review my shayris and she helped me a lot. That’s the time I realized my shayris are not bad at least. To know her works you can google her name.

 I will remain ever grateful to these people.


Big thanks to all those who has promoted my posts, have shared their thoughts in the comment section and shared my posts in social sites.

No comments:

Post a Comment