Mohabbat

"Mohabbat bhi Zindagi ki tarah hoti hai
Har mod asaan nehi hota, har mod pe khushiya nehi milti.
Jab hum zindagi ka saath nehi chhodte toh
Mohabbat ka saath kyun chhode??
---Mohabbatein

2017-03-11

Those Four Words---Short Half Fiction

Indian Bloggers


O ho ……after long two months yesterday she has said that four words sentence to me….


Yesterday when we met it was a very pleasant weather here in my town, hugging me tightly she hide her face in my chest and we both were silent…when you are truly in love you rarely need words to express your feelings above all it’s the connection straight from the heart to another heart.


We were silent for long time and then i started


…it’s been long time you have said that four sentence to me.


She replied

…why do you force me to tell that? My mummy says it’s a sin to tell such sentence to your husband…specially when your husband has not performed any wrong activity.
I smiled and tried to convince her


…but you must remember that it’s your duty to take care of the emotions and desires of your husband.


…yah, that’s true but I don’t like to speak those words.


…so, you don’t  wanna take care of my emotions?


…why do you force me to do this?


…you know the answer.

…yes, I know and it makes me surprised every time.


..Don’t use your brain too much in this issue.

…I will change myself


…no one can change her/his basic natures expect some pretenders.


…so I have to say that?


…yes, it been long two months you have not said it.


And at last she said, she pronunciated those four words that I always loved to hear from her, before telling you what’s that, let me inform you that we are not married yet but we consider ourselves as husband and wife, it’s nothing but the deep belief towards each other and we both are confirm that whatever happens in life we will not change our decision, we both know that there will come lots of people(the enemies of love)who will try to create misunderstanding between us but we will never listen to anyone, what about our parents?...ok, actually they can guess everything and they got no point to resist us to be in love with each other, specially my parents…her parents have some objections and for that my lifestyle and philosophy towards life is responsible but when their daughter is madly in love then what can they do???????


Coming to the point…


At last she said me that four words sentence…I always loved to hear it from her coz when she says this her face, her expressions, her attitude, her way of talking, her presentation, her movements of eyes ,her body language all become so cute …exactly like a sweet and cute baby and I have always loved to see it.


She tried a for last time to avoid speaking those four words, looking at my eyes  with  false anger she said


…I have to say it?


I smiled and replied 


…yes.


She said


…I WILL KICK YOU


And hide her face in my chest again.

No comments:

Post a Comment