Mohabbat

"Mohabbat bhi Zindagi ki tarah hoti hai
Har mod asaan nehi hota, har mod pe khushiya nehi milti.
Jab hum zindagi ka saath nehi chhodte toh
Mohabbat ka saath kyun chhode??
---Mohabbatein

2017-05-13

Waiting Finished... Humor



After almost one month of torturing, irritating and killer sun rays, the God of rain has blessed the inhabitants of my home town today. Nearly from 3:30pm the pitch black cloud started to cover up the sky and in between one hour the cloud blocked the sun rays totally, the high speed wind and the big drops of water made me think that I am living the most pleasurable and peaceful moment of life, but that time I did not know something more soothing moment was waiting for me.


After the rain the weather became very pleasant, lying in my bed in my room I was listening the song “Tum Bin Jeeya jaaye kaise”, now please don’t ask why such an old song I still listen, actually there is a very special relation of this song with me. I set the volume at top level, the same wish; the same desires were rounding in my mind and heart…yah, from last several years I am wishing someone’s presence in my life.


When the song was about to end someone knocked the door of my room and I said

….yes, come in.


I was stunned, I was perplexed, it was an unbelievable moment for me…my wish was granted by God, yes, opening the door she stepped into my room.

We were looking at each other; there was a pin drop silence in my room, few minutes went away and at last I spoke out

….why did you?...

But I had to stop, someone knocked my door and I said

…yes, come in

I was stunned, I was perplexed, it was an unbelievable moment for me…opening the door she stepped gradually inside my room, we were looking at each other, there was a pin drop silence in my room, few minutes went away and at last I spoke out

…why did you?...

But I had to stop, someone knocked my door and I said

…yes, come in

I was stunned, I was perplexed, it was an unbelievable moment for me…opening the door she stepped gradually inside my room, we were looking at each other, there was a pin drop silence in my room, few minutes went away and at last I spoke out


…why did you?...

This continued to happen eight more time….



My dear readers don’t be so much  confused.



Let me make you clear….at first Tina entered, then Hiya and then…Priya, Jiya, Siya, Mia, Riya, Sina, Mina, Mona and at the end Heena stepped into my room.


Yah, this is true, I will not lie…these are the girls I fallen in love time to time.

No comments:

Post a Comment