Mohabbat

"Mohabbat bhi Zindagi ki tarah hoti hai
Har mod asaan nehi hota, har mod pe khushiya nehi milti.
Jab hum zindagi ka saath nehi chhodte toh
Mohabbat ka saath kyun chhode??
---Mohabbatein

2017-06-17

Love & Malice



Today’s guest post is again from my fellow blogger Mansi…a talented and an outstanding. She has mastery over the content as well as the use of appropriate words; her poetry will surely leave a deep impression on your mind. Apart from poetry you will like her writing on parenting also, those I have found very logical and analytical. If you are not following her blog , do visit her blog, she is worth of it.Here is the link...Lyflikedat

 Here is the second poem by her...

 


 There is heaviness in my chest,
There is an ache, I can’t rest,
I feel to scratch, everything that I have left,
I want to take you out, right out of my head.

This feeling makes me numb,
Losing all my sense of wisdom,
I wish to run.

Run from all your lies,
That I thought defined my life,
Run from the love, that I saw in your eyes,
Which was nothing but just a reflection of my sight?
I want to run from the warmth I felt in your arms,
Which was nothing but the lust, I thought was divine.

                           @mansi


Mansi Sharma Mittal is a blogger and a content writer who has worked with prominent brands. Her work has been published in Anthology 'The Seasons '. She also blogs at various parenting sites. She is currently working on her manuscript.To regularly blogs through 
A mother by heart and a writer by soul is what defines her most.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment