Mohabbat

"Mohabbat bhi Zindagi ki tarah hoti hai
Har mod asaan nehi hota, har mod pe khushiya nehi milti.
Jab hum zindagi ka saath nehi chhodte toh
Mohabbat ka saath kyun chhode??
---Mohabbatein

2017-07-29

Tadap---200(Birthday Special)

Indian Bloggers









It’s the celebration time for completing Tadap 200 and when it’s about Tadap, The sufferings, so what could be the best way to celebrate than this???


Today the Shayri I am gonna share with you…I know there is higher probability that you are not going to like coz it contains so much negativity but the truth is…few days ago it was my birthday and before the two days of my bday this shayri started to knock into my mind and in the day of bday I became able to give it a final structure to share with others.
Feel free to make comments, here it is…



दैर भी गए हम

हरम भी गए

माथा टेक के एक मन्नत मांगी

सर झुकाके इबादत कर आए

आज जनम दिन के अवसर पर

दुयाओं मे हम आपनी मौत...

खुद मांग आए.


दैर---Temple

हरम---Mosque


 



No comments:

Post a Comment