Mohabbat

"Mohabbat bhi Zindagi ki tarah hoti hai
Har mod asaan nehi hota, har mod pe khushiya nehi milti.
Jab hum zindagi ka saath nehi chhodte toh
Mohabbat ka saath kyun chhode??
---Mohabbatein

2017-08-11

Pest, PH and Poems :The Dream of Dreams



After a hilarious poetry on society, where Prakash has depicted the harsh reality of society with craftsmanship…the emotions, the feelings and the sufferings which we should give much importance are lagged behind by “amplified factual lies”, here is another poem from him…


I see a dream,
With dreams in it.
I have a dream,
To live in it.

Dreams, they just are,
Dreams, they seem far,
They define, they describe,
They classify, they label.

The goal to reach,
Some strives and preach,
Those tear apart hours,
And the deep scars.

When dreams go real,
Life and fuel,
I would be then…
Truly real, truly me.




Academician,  always a researcher, blogger. Life until I started PhD (Computer Science) was more about studies, education and work. With 6 years of academic and industry experience, I knew PhD would open a lot of possibilities. By no means had I thought starting a blog out of research frustration would open up assortment of writing opportunities. I certainly believe there is lot more to explore. 

Top post on IndiBlogger, the biggest community of Indian Bloggers

No comments:

Post a Comment